Credit Risk Officer (Pipeline) - NedbankBanking Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a seasoned administrator to join our Business Banking Credit Risk Support team. In this role, you will be required to provide administration support and specialist services to management across business functions in line with Nedbank's business strategy. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has previous experience in credit/ credit risk and minute-taking experience will be an advantage.
- Preparation of client letters and notifications such as warning letters and letters of demand.
- Conduct all relevant administrative checks for handovers to LRC and take-ons from Credit.
- Download and distribute daily/weekly/monthly credit risk reports
- Complete accurate and concise minutes of a meeting.
- Perform general credit risk administrative tasks to support the credit risk team
- Ensure activities are performed within SLA and contribute to the seamless flow of work through regular communication and feedback with management
- Effective planning and organising for self and team success
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in the performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practised, and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Contribute to the building of the intellectual capital of the team by knowledge sharing with all stakeholders.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with the team and stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Innovatively identify and recommend opportunities to enhance administration-related processes, systems and policies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Minimum Experience Level
3 years in credit assessment of which 2 years in credit control/risk management environment
- Monitoring Information
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- End -to End Innovation Lifecycle Method
- Managing conflict situations
- Financial management
- Analytical Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Industry trends
- Systems knowledge
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.