Customer Services Coordinator - TotalEnergiesCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The job activities are:
- Monitor Tank levels at Customer Sites
- Raising of Sales orders for approval and billing
- Effective planning of deliveries with Transport Coordinators and follow-up both electronically and telephonically
- Apply for credit insurance for credit clients through a credit guarantee
- Processing of feasibility study for small installations
- Processing of purchase orders to various suppliers
- Managing the ongoing correctness of the customer database
- Communicates the results of outcome of all of the above to various parties concerned
- Effective follow-up for outstanding documents to ensure the 48-hour service level agreement is met
- Effective filing and documentation archiving
- Maintaining and updating installations
- Adhoc projects or activities allocated by Customer Services Manager or National Sales & Marketing Manager
- Frequent contact with external suppliers, credit insurance companies and customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tertiary qualification (BCom or similar degree) and /or related work experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office, Accounting
- Good knowledge of Excel
- A high level of computer and accountancy proficiency etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounts and reconciliations functions
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.