Team Leader Production at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaFMCG Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Supply Chain department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Team Leader Production role, which is based in CCBSA Phoenix. The successful candidate will report directly to the Unit Manager in Phoenix.
To lead and develop the team to manufacture quality products as per line-specific benchmark standards (world-class).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Developed and monitored team goals
- Delegated and monitored work activities
- Assessed candidates
- Supported and coached team members
- Communicated manufacturing information
- Managed team relationships
- Enforced and maintained a safe work area
- Supported and implemented change interventions
- Managed personal development and performance
- Solved situational problems
- Bottling principles and procedures
- SHE policies and procedures
- Company labour relations practices
- Application of knowledge
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- People development
- Action planning
Skills, Experience & Education
- Qualified artisan (N6) and/or 3-year relevant technical/production-related tertiary qualification
- 3 years technical and leadership experience in an FMCG environment
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.