Warehouse Team Leader at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Team Leader Warehouse, which is based in Nigel. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the operational requirements of the warehouse in support of the logistics strategy in an efficient and cost-effective manner so that service excellence to other departments and the customer can be ensured.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all trucks/trailers are loaded on time & in full according to the issued plan.
- Ensure stock, crates & pallets are managed within model stock guidelines.
- Ensure stock is removed from the production lines by forklift operators such that there are no disruptions to production due to forklift availability.
- Ensure loads are picked on time & accurately.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Ensure disciplined, constant process compliance.
- Maintain & improve operational efficiency standards.
- Rigorous management & control of cost within defined parameters.
- Assets managed effectively.
- People Management.
- Waste Eliminated
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- Warehouse processes.
- Warehouse performance measures insight.
- People management.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Informed and sound decisions making capability.
- Strong ownership of operational area & acceptance of accountability.
- Leadership capability.
- Strong self-management practices
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of a B Comm. Degree or equivalent recognised qualification in Logistics would be an added advantage.
- Membership in professional supply chains or procurement bodies would be advantageous.
- 3– 5 Years of supply chain or purchasing experience in an FMCG environment.
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, SAP, SAPHR.
- Experience in managing a team (2 years).
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in Logistics, Warehouse.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.