Receptionist - PuratosAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces, and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 75 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €2 billion in 2019. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit, and core value our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at Johannesburg Branch, in order to further strengthen our local Admin team, we are currently seeking a:
Receptionist – (Longmeadow Site, South Africa)
Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible for:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars, schedule meetings and booking of boardrooms
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Adhoc duties
- Experience: > 1-3 years as a Receptionist or Administrator
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Zulu will be advantageous;
- Computer literacy: Office computer (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.