Client Service Manager - NedbankBanking Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To build and maintain strong relationships with our business clients through superior and hassle-free service in order to differentiate Nedbank as the banking partner of choice.
- Consistently ensured work was completed to plan; progress reviewed and corrective action taken.
- Resource utilisation produced balanced output i.e. quality; cost; business expectations and compliance.
- Complied with risk standards; monitored and corrective action taken.
- Identified and resolved work obstacles and problems effectively and had contingency options to deliver required output.
- Contributed to the crafting of policies; procedures; standards; processes; etc.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Initiate sales process by identifying opportunities for additional product or service sales.
- Facilitate sales process by defining the bank's fulfilment requirements for the client and gathering required documents to conclude the deal.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide after-sales service to the bank's business clients by responding to their queries and requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Make suggestions to improve customer satisfaction by identifying trends in customer queries and complaints and reporting these to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage business risk by adhering to security and compliance requirements and bank's policies and procedures and ensuring that relevant documents are in place.
- Manage operational risk by following appropriate process.
- Manage client expectations by clearly explaining process and timelines.
- Build a trusting relationship with clients by responding to queries and requests promptly.
- Maintain strong client relationships by proactively initiating interactions regularly.
- Nurture collaborative relationships with internal partners by referring new potential business and facilitating end-to-end process of products.
- Develop a network of internal and external service providers by identifying individuals who can assist with meeting client's needs and interacting regularly with them.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Appropriate National Certificate or Diploma.
Minimum Experience Level
- 2-3 years of General Banking experience.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Cluster-Specific Operational Knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Industry trends
- Business terms and definitions
- Communication Strategies
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Decision-making process
- Banking knowledge
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Banking procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Advancing Sales Discussions
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.