Personal Assistant: iLembe - Metropolitan LifeAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Metropolitan is one of the oldest financial services brands in South Africa. With a 116 year legacy of serving the communities in which it operates, Metropolitan represents true empowerment in serving Africa’s people through affordable financial solutions that create financial growth and security.
Metropolitan operates in South Africa, but the brand is also present in 12 African countries including, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Lesotho, and Swaziland.
Metropolitan provides financial wellness solutions that meet the needs of low-income clients, including funeral insurance, health, savings, hospital cash-back cover, retirement solutions and life insurance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Provide an effective administrative, secretarial and operational assistant function to support the Provincial General Manager and the Province.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support diary management activities in order to effectively schedule appointments
- Arrange detailed travel arrangements and compile all the relevant documentation for travel-related meetings
- Pro-actively screen incoming calls, and correspondence and respond independently where possible
- Co-ordinate all the components (logistics, catering etc.) of events, meetings and functions within budget and specifications
- Provide secretarial support (agenda, minutes, action plans etc.) for the preparation and successful execution of meetings
- Support the flow of information within the Provincial Management Office, ensuring that matters requiring their personal attention are handled speedily
- Escalate faults and other housekeeping issues with the relevant service provider and ensure queries are resolved within the given timeframes
- Order and control office supplies
- Accurately escalate client complaints and queries to the relevant department
- Ensure files are kept in order and easily accessible
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Must be a self-starter who is dedicated and can work independently
- Manage the functional operations of the Provincial Office
- Business Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Leads Changes and Innovation
- Impact and influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- At least 5 years of secretarial / PA experience at the Senior or Executive PA level
- MS Office
- Own car and a valid driver's license
- PA Diploma or Certification
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.