Senior Administrative Officer: Staff Officer (Captain) - SAPSAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST: Senior Administrative Officer: Staff Officer: (Captain)
LOCATION: Division: Executive Support and International Relations, Head Office, Pretoria
LEVEL OF REMUNERATION: Band C, R 417 963 per annum
REFERENCES: NC04/05/2023 (1 post)
- Provide management control on administrative functions and services in the office of the Section Head: Officer Manager to ensure the maintenance of good organizational systems on document management, document movement is aligned with Registry and Archive system;
- Secretarial and other services and functions are properly organized and applied and commitments are professionally attended to;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage stakeholder consultations and recording of decisions in ensuring that consultations are properly organized for information management and properly recorded, proper record keeping of decisions and providing and communicating general briefing information on decisions taken
- Undertake quality control of reporting, document control and information management of the office, with the managing of personnel’s performance, ensuring performance management and agreement reporting, compliance with MISS and document control, handling grievances and conflicts;
- Manage and control human and physical resources of the office with the implementation of financial control measures and safe-keeping of face value statements, submission of claims on expenditure on time and travelling arrangements be made and accommodation secured.
- Be in possession of at least a valid light motor vehicle driver’s license (South African Police Act posts);
- Must have no previous criminal/ departmental convictions or criminal/ departmental cases pending;
- Must not have any tattoo marks which will be visible when wearing summer uniform (South African Police Act posts);
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
- Be in possession of an applicable Degree or Diploma (SAQA accredited-NQF Level 6 or higher)
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in the field of the post, of which one (1) should be on the supervisory level.
- Be able to work under pressure as well as extended hours.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.