Credit Controller - TrackerAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
TRACKER requires the services of a Credit Controller in the Finance Department at our Johannesburg Head Office. Tracker requires a self-starter who can work under pressure. We require a diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly motivated team.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Managing own set of accounts
- Collections call
- Compiling of detailed monthly reconciliation/s.
- Query investigations and resolutions - written and telephonic
- Credit note and re-invoicing preparation as part of query resolution.
- Discount calculations
- Pre-legal collections
- Preparation of reports and stat’s
- Adhoc projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Minimum of Matric.
- Computer literacy: MS Office Suite (experience with Advance Excel essential).
- Minimum of 3 years credit control experience or a completed B.Com degree (Finance specialisation).
- Exposure to high-volume Consumer / Business accounts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A self-starter.
- Initiative and deadline driven with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of contracts and disputes.
- Knowledge of credit vetting will be an added advantage.
- Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- High attention to detail, enthusiastic, committed and reliable.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.