Warehouse Assistant - EducorSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide inbound operations supply chain service.
Printing, inventory, postage and courier admin, Housekeeping.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Inventory management (receiving, returns, quality assurance)
- Printing and quality assurance
- Postage and courier admin, waybills, etc
- Ensure all stats are compiled and reports generated.
- Ensure targets are met.
- Keep wastage to a minimum and effective stock management.
- Housekeeping of print room
- Ensure inbound queries are resolved timeously.
- Maintain health and safety standards .
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12
- Supply Chain Management Certificate or Diploma
- 2-4 years experience in supply chain, logistics, distribution
- MS Office proficient
- Accpac, ICAS knowledge recommended.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.