Production Process Controller at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaManufacturing / Production Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our production department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Production Process Controller role, which is based in Elgin.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Production in Elgin. To operate, control and maintain machines on the production line to manufacture quality products as per the daily operational plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- De-nested/ de-palletized crates
- Filled crates
- Palletized crates
- Secured crates
- Bottles removed from the crate
- Cleaned and sanitized crates
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Balanced production line
- Transported bottles
- Clean bottles
- DEcapped bottles
- Sorted bottles
- Inspected Bottles
- Blended product
- Filled and capped bottles
- Inspected full bottles
- Labelled bottles
- Date-coded bottles
- Conveyed bottles, crates and pallets
- Completed quality control tests
- Transferred product/pallets
- Maintained safe, healthy and environmentally friendly work area
- Solved situational problems
- Maintained and repaired machines
- Completed data sheets
- Developed and achieved team goals
- Managed personal development and performance
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Application of knowledge
- Forklift operation
- Team participation
- Assembling (Advanced)
- Customer orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Hand-eye coordination
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- Technical Matric (Maths and Physical Science) plus one-year production and technical experience
- Valid Forklift licence
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.