Call Centre Agent - Mr Price MoneyCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a key member of our team, you will ensure that all customer inquiries, store card applications, correspondence, and employment verifications are handled efficiently and professionally.
your day to day responsibilities
- Ensure customer's queries, correspondence and needs are actioned timeously to provide excellent customer service and avoid backlogs and customer complaints.
- Telephonically confirm employment and personal details to verify information provided on the store application forms
- Update customer's details on relevant Debtor's systems to ensure an accurate and up-to-date customer details base
- Process all store card applications across all divisions to increase customer and credit base (outbound agents only).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
what are the requirements?
- Grade: 12
- 1 Year Call Centre Experience - processing of new account applications
- Knowledge and understanding of industry legislature:
- Consumers Protection Act
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information Act)
- National Credit Act
- ICASA (Independent Communications Authority of South Africa)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.