Logistics Assistant - BKB LimitedSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this, We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
Assist with the logistical process in the supply chain, liaising with various stake holders. Keep track of inventory, compile daily dips reports, administration of Fuels / Trading Risk Assistance Helpdesks. Administration assistance to Manager Fuels and Logistics Coordinator with the coordination processes to optimize customer satisfaction and respond to external influences, such as legislation, fuel costs and environmental related issues.
Assistance to ensure that the right products are delivered to the correct location timeously. Processing of requisitions from Trading branches and placement of stock orders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We offer a competitive salary, medical aid, retirement benefits and annual leave.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12
- Qualification in logistics/supply chain (Optional / preferably)
- Computer literate
- At least 1 years’ experience performing purchasing/logistics/supply chain roles
- Ability to work logically and systematically
- Exceptional people skills
- Good motivational skills
- Leadership and excellent organisational skills
- Decision-Making skills
- Using information technology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think laterally
- Well-versed in supply management principles and practices
- Great record-keeping abilities and customer-orientated approach
- Time management
- Positive attitude
- Ability to manage change
- Team player
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Performance Areas:
- Assisting with planning and purchasing of fuel for the different sites.
- Assistance with planning and coordination of in- and outbound loads.
- Price maintenance
- Stock management
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.