Parts Salesperson: Global Grade 07 - Barloworld EquipmentSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Achieve parts sales key performance indicators:
- OTIF (on time in full) orders
- Ensure customer details are captured accurately when opening a new account
- Grow and promote over-the-counter sales by promptly providing quotations and a quality customer service
- Ensure quote conversions and report on lost sales
- Accurately interpret and identify customer parts requirements and propose best availability options Promote complimentary products
- Accountable to manage open sales orders to customers and deliver in the shortest possible time period
- Accurately reflect the date and time when customers require parts (required by date)
- Ensure correct information on all orders
- Ensure accurate and timely feedback to customers on order status
- Execute the business continuity process as and when instructed
- Provide an after-hour service as and when required
- Comply with all safety and security rules and policies
- For new customers, request creation of new account and ensure compliance to CES policy requirements
- Capture customer order requirements to produce a quotation
- Apply appropriate systems (SIS, TMI, SIMSi, OTV, etc) if part numbers are not available
- Determine availability of parts from JDC and overseas parts supply chain to provide accurate information to customers and correctly reflect OTIF date upon conversion of quote. Log CID tickets with CAT to improve leadtime to customers
- Assess various options by consulting SIS, alternative locations, to provide parts to customer within required time frame
- Select appropriate order reason to order parts from supplier considering cut off times, order priorities and additional charges
- Action workflow messages immediately upon receipt; reorder parts if required and inform customers accordingly
- Run report to follow up on back orders, open sales orders and open quotes
- Close open quotes with valid reasons for marketing analysis
- Inform pricing and master data teams on any incorrect data
- Assess credit returns from customers and process accordingly (refer to manager if required and apply restocking fees where applicable
- Escalate supply problems from supplier to parts manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Valid Drivers License – Code B
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- SAP SD/MM, Excellent Excel knowledge - advantageous
- Basic Business and Financial Acumen
- Good Business Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Relationship-building skills, Customer orientation, Technical Ability
- Attention to detail, Persuasive, Resilience
- Ability to sell value to customers providing them with suitable options
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.