Cashbook Clerk - Workwear DepotAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Jonsson Workwear Finance Team is responsible for looking after the company’s assets, finances and accounts, as well as managing cash flow in order to ensure we are consistently able to meet our customers’ needs brilliantly.
The Cashbook Clerk forms part of the Jonsson Workwear Retail Finance team and is responsible for ensuring accurate records of all financial activity whilst ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurate receipting and capturing of credit card transactions.
- Reconciling daily bank statements to Syspro ERP.
- Ensuring daily all credit cards appear on bank statements
- Capturing daily bank recons.
- Working closely with retail branches to ensure cash-ups are done accurately, daily.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The experience we’re looking for:
- Proven administration or data capturing experience.
- Experience using Syspro ERP is preferable.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite with Excel in particular.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload.
The type of personality that will excel:
- Works quickly and accurately and demonstrates attention to detail in their work.
- Has the right attitude and willing to learn.
- Likes to get “stuck in” and has a sense of urgency to deliver agreed results.
- Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.