Junior Manager Retail Store - KAL GroupSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Retail Store, the incumbent would be responsible for aspects of a retail store, which includes assisting the Manager in overseeing sales, staff, inventory and operational & administrative systems and controls.
Key performance indicators
The GOLD business imperatives displayed below are to be used as key indicators in sourcing competent candidates for this critical role.
- Ability to execute in a diverse environment by building a deep understanding of the company's products and consumers to develop narratives that translate those concepts to broad consumer audiences and customer experiences
- Delivering messaging, communications, and programs that inform, influence, and inspire customers, for example promotional displays
- Assist the manager in maximizing profitability to meet sales goals and targets
- Maintain proper stock control, i.e stock counts and reconciliations
- Promote high levels of customers satisfaction by addressing customer complaints
- Compliance with internal company policies, procedures, processes, and external regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Leveraging Culture & Diversity
- Ability to supervise a high impact team and collaborate with different stakeholders
- Building trusting relations and inspire relations amongst the internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the automation/optimization of digital processes and inventory control platforms
- Assist with the development of consumer-facing content across a variety of segments to publicise the company's products & brands
- NQF 5 Diploma
- 3 years related experience in retail sales with a proven track record in a supervisory capacity
- Ability to effectively communicate and/or negotiate with high level of proficiency
- Excellent MS Office skills and knowledge POS systems
Key leadership attributes
The incumbent would need to have the ability to progress and add continuous incremental value – having impact!
- Dealing with complexity
- Sound pragmatic judgement
- Self - awareness
- Achievement orientation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.