General Worker: Vryburg - Motus Aftermarket PartsGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In North West 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Midas is searching for a General Worker to join the team in Vryburg. The purpose of this position is to perform general duties such as merchandising and receiving, among others.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
BINNING / RECEIVING
- Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the replenishment of inventory from bulk to pick locations is performed as per standard operating procedures and requirements
- Ensure new products are allocated with bin location numbers in the correct warehouse area
- Ensure bins are updated and stock allocated to new bin locations are reported to you superior and updated
- Assist in replenishment functions
- Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut off times
- Ensure picking from bulk locations are only done as alternative bin when stock is depleted and not replenished in the picking phase or when picking bulk orders to prevent the breakage of pack sizes
- Carry out all reasonable and lawful instruction relating to work given to you by your superior
- Follow all relevant procedures to increase efficient customer satisfaction
- Assist in stock take procedures
- Ensure housekeeping is done on a daily basis
- Ensure double checks are done to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent loss of inventory
- Ensure set standard operational targets are achieved consistently
- Issue scanners to all operators on a daily basis.
- Book out scanners on the electronic app.
- Receive scanners back from operators, inspect scanner for damage and book back into stock on the electronic app.
- Report any damage to the supervisor
- Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate is essential
- Computer literate
- Must be honest and show integrity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Clear criminal record
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.