Cashier: Vryburg - Motus Aftermarket PartsSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In North West 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Midas is searching for a honest Cashier to join the branch in Vryburg. The purpose of this position is to receive payments, reconcile cash and maintain documents of all transactions. The successful candidate will need to be honest and reliable. Successful candidate to report to the respective manager of the department.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but are not limited to;
- Receives payment against services rendered from the Public, by communicating with the customer and attending to specific payment or sale enquiries and/or providing information on prices for a specific product
- Collect and counts payment tendered verify total against the amount due and/or seek identification, checks recording and processes cheque payment
- Issuing receipts reflecting the amount tendered and confirming recording with the customer
- In order to ensure customer enquiries and payment transactions are efficiently attended to and accurately processed in accordance with laid down company guidelines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Reconciles cash received against receipts issued to customers, by separating denominations and commencing with control counting sequence
- Totalling amounts and verifying cash totals to receipts used
- Capturing overnight cheque deposits details, printing receipts against payment tender and recording transactional details on the cheque prior to submitting for further processing
- Verifying cash receipts schedule/ reports against cash cheque totals with the immediate superior and/or attending and rectifying deviations in recordings or counts prior to forwarding for depositing
- Maintains documentation and records of transactions
- Attaching duplicate receipts and deposit slips to schedules and filing in chronological sequence
- Accessing/retrieving information and records to facilitate the resolution of specific enquiries
- Grade 12
- Basic proficiency in MS Excel
- 2-5 years of Cashier experience
- Must handle all counter cash.
- Perform general administrative functions at the branch
- Clear ITC & criminal record
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.