Call Centre Agent x4 - Companies & Intellectual Property CommissionCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To handle Customer calls according to prescribed Call Centre specifications as to inform, assist and advise Customers on all CIPC products, services, related processes, and procedures.
Key performance areas:
- To receive and respond efficiently and effectively to inbound Customer calls;
- To assist, advise and inform Customers regarding all CIPC products, services and related processes and procedures
- To determine and resolve Customer service requests and queries on preferably first call resolution;
- To accurately capture all calls received as prescribed and provide Customer feedback
- To contribute to the improvement of organizational performance standards
- A three (3)-year Diploma/ National Diploma/B Degree/Advanced Diploma in Call or Contact Centre Management OR
- A relevant three (3)-year Diploma/ National Diploma/B Degree/Advanced Diploma and a Call or Contact Centre Certificate and
- 2 – 3 years’ Call Centre experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on the successful candidate. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time, and place as determined by CIPC.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.