Contract Representative - Telkom SA LimitedIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To monitor the progress of cable build and maintenance contracts in the Telkom network
- Telkom / Openserve procedures;
- Telkom / Openserve Policies;
- Legal procedures; project management; financial
- Negotiation Techniques;
- Diplomatic; approachable; responsible
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 and relevant modular training (NQF level 4)
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Valid driver's license;
- able to work at heights/confined spaces/all weather conditions;
- able to work outside normal working hours/24-hour call;
- ability to travel/stay overnight.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.