Winding Engine Driver - Anglo AmericanDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Limpopo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Winding Engine Driver is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the shaft winder for the haulage of ore, persons, and materials during a shift.
Be part of the team. The team that makes it happen.
Anglo American aims to lead the future of mining. Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we strive to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives".
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Stopping the winding operations if the working conditions are unsafe
- Basic maintenance of equipment
- Communicating winding engine defects to the appropriate supervisor or manager
- Material usage to standard
- An effective response to indicated problems
- Transporting of persons
- Safe and effective operations of winders.
- Performing ore pulling operations from relevant levels.
- Co-ordinate winding activities with total process requirements
- Responding to standard hauling signals.
- Assist during breakdowns or emergencies.
- Help engineering employees to maintain equipment in the winder area
- Ensuring safe and reliable workmanship.
- Adhering to all safety, emergency and first aid procedures.
- Interacting with other teams and systems.
- Maintaining own safe and productive workplace
This role is in the Technical-Engineering Operations Department at a band C3 level role reporting to the Vertical Electrical Foreman.
- Grade 12 / NQF 4
- Certificate Winding Engine Driver – 9 months of training
- 3 years experience
- Valid driving licence code 08
- Basic computer literacy (Word/Excel/Outlook)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.