ATM Custodian: Richards Bay - G4S Cash SolutionsSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a ATM Custodian based at our operations in Richards Bay.
Reporting to the Planner, this role is responsible for ensuring that ATM's are replenished on time so that customers' machines can operate.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which operations plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
- Ensure that the ATM terminals are correctly stocked with cash and stationary (as per order instruction)
- Maintain close liaison with the control centre to ensure that equipment problems are dealt with promptly.
- Ensure that potential faults that could cause equipment to malfunction are identified and resolved timeously.
- Ensure that all ATM terminals cubicles are kept clean and maintained in good condition.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Control ATM cash according to laid-down instructions (ATM, bags or canisters must be sealed)
- Balance cash at the required intervals (add or top-up).
- Ensure correct process has been followed and correct details entered on the ATM (system)
- Obtain slip for every replenishment
- Report no service or change in service
- Report and action differences in ATM cash promptly (daily or as and when required / instructed).
- Ensure that ATM cash is safeguarded against unnecessary and preventable loss (at all time)
Deposits / Purge Bin
- Clear cash deposits accurately promptly if applicable
- Hand irregular deposits or those requiring scrutiny to the BSO or any other designated officer for scrutiny promptly.
- Ensure Delivery to Bank or G4S Cash Centre
Reports / Reconciliation
- Action ATM reports as listed on the duty list promptly in terms of laid-down instructions.
- Ensure ATM slips are controlled and delivered to the cash centre
- Reconcile ATM cash daily (same day) as per laid down procedure
- Not allow to leave premises if not in balance
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Grade C
- CIT certificate
- Fire Arm Competency
- 2 Years Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- G4S Standard Operating Procedures
- Firearm Competency
- Delivering performance
- Customer Thinking
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.