Tactical Support Unit (Louis Trichardt) - G4S Cash SolutionsSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Limpopo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Tactical Support Unit based at our operations in Louis Trichardt.
Reporting to the Regional Security Manager, this role is responsible for Providing visible high-risk surveillance and escort on high-risk vehicles in high-risk areas.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Risk surveillance for different branches
- Receives a call from BSO/Controller on limits exceeded
- Collect the vehicle for escort
- Escort the vehicle to various clients and sometimes until the vehicle is back at base
- Receive a call to escort up to Polokwane or other regions
- Upon information received from Intelligence / Investigations Departments, pertaining to possible attacks on customers and or branches, member responds, either reactive or pro-active.
Identify high-risk areas
- Conduct risk assessment/survey at the client site
- Compile the report
- Send report to RSM
- Random surveillance of sites known for robberies
- Stop vehicles randomly outside or at base
- Cover allocated areas and conduct a vehicle search
- Check the risk on the vehicle e.g. safes, locks, uniform, bulletproof, weapon permit, ID
- Compile a report for RSM and BSO
Branch opening and closing procedures including vehicle checks
- Is advised to go to a branch to do the opening procedures using the forms prescribed.
- Conduct closing procedure checks
- Check the whole fleet of the branch
- Check Vault/safes security compliance
- Provide evidence to support the opening and closing reports.
- React to tipoff provided by investigations
- Providing security and support for investigators e.g. on robberies
- Conduct ATM audits procedures for audit investigation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
?Health and safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12
- Drivers License
- PSIRA Grades
- CIT Experience
- Auditing course
- Firearm competency
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.