Human Resources Administrator (Pretoria) - G4S Cash SolutionsHuman Resource Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of the position:
To provide administrative services to the national human resources head office and administer employee benefits and human resources procedures and vetting and screening for Pretoria, Rustenburg and Boksburg branches.
Key performance areas:
Effective performance of employee benefit administrative functions
- Provident Fund Claim administration and submission
- UIF forms administration and submission
- Long service awards administration
- Funeral claim administration and submission
- Assist with employee queries on benefits
Administration of AWOL termination process
- Administer awol telegram procedure in line with guidelines and standardized forms
- Liaise with operations on progress and feedback on AWOL
- Liaise with ER on AWOL report
- Issue termination list to central HR
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Effective and accurate maintenance of employee personal files
- Maintain employee files in line with HR policy
- Attend to filing on a regular basis and ensure all documentation is accurately files
- Prepare for audits as required
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12
- Relevant Human Resources diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a related administration role
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Relevant experience in an HR Admin role
- Experience in the security industry would be an advantage
- South African Labour legislation
- G4S HR Policy and procedures
- HR systems and practices
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Supporting and working with others
- Computer literacy
- Sharing and Cooperating
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Delivering objectives
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.