Enrolled Nurses Auxiliary - Netcare Greenacres HospitalHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Enrolled Nurses Auxiliary will be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients and will function under the direct and/or indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse. This includes caring for the patient, his possessions, documentation and the control and economical use of stock and equipment in the ward.
Key work output and accountabilities
- Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times in accordance with hospital policies and procedures;
- Ability to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accreditation bodies and applicable nursing and health legislation;
- The prevention of disease and the promotion of health and family planning by means of information to individuals and groups;
- Monitor patient's vital signs – implement and maintain hygiene, physical comfort and reassurance of patients;
- Perform any reasonable task as per request of a superior;
- Responsible for self-development and continual upgrading of job–related knowledge and skills;
- Participate in ward/unit quality improvement programme.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary;
- Appropriate qualifications for specialist areas;
- Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification.
- Relevant experience in the nursing discipline would be an advantage;
- Must perform all duties required in the scope of practice for an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to maintain effectiveness during changing conditions;
- The ability to develop using collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goals;
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals;
- The ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities in order to take appropriate action and/or to resolve problems;
- The ability to produce work of a high-quality standard by accurately checking processes and tasks;
- The ability to maintain stable performance under pressure by handling stress in an acceptable way to personnel and the organisation;
- Must be prepared to be flexible in working hours/shift work.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.