Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary: Theatre - Netcare Kroon HospitalHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Free State 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary will be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients and will function under the direct and/ or indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse. This includes caring for the patient, his possessions, documentation and the control and economical use of stock and equipment in the ward.
Key work output and accountabilities
- Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards.
- Adhere to Netcare medical waste management principles and all other waste management principles.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act.
- Report potential/actual risks identified.
- Ensure all stock is well controlled. Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage of equipment.
- Report equipment needing repair or replacement to the sister-in-charge.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Practice patient care according to his/her Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities.
- Monitor the vital signs of patients.
- Execute all procedures according to hospital standards.
- Carry out all departmental-related duties as assigned by Supervisors.
- Practice the principles of infection prevention and all standard precautions.
- Promote and maintains good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors.
- Attend the handover of a report from the Shift leader.
- Refer any queries to the sister-in-charge.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary or equivalent NQF level 3 qualification.
- Compliance with the SANC code for an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary and all applicable Health Care Legislations.
- A grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
- Relevant experience in the nursing discipline.
- Computer Literacy: Excel, V Lookups, IF Formulae, SAP, MS Office Suite
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.