Administrator Level 2: Stock Control - TransnetAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Verify, pack and issue stock items by checking quantity is not compromised. Housekeeping of stores in terms of bins allocation.
- Issuing of stock items ensuring quantity is not compromised.
- Packing of stock in correct bins and ensuring bins reflect the correct amount for distribution.
- Participate in bi-annual stock takes with other store personnel.
- Maintain filing system to ensure documentation was available for audit.
- Receive and tag rotatable components for repair. (only on breakdowns)
- Issuing of stock on SAP.
- A compelling list of reservation versus stock issues.
- Record stock out.
- Make sure that the picking list/goods issuing the document is signed before realising material to the end user.
- Ensure that Logistics procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Treat customers with respect.
- Communication (Hand over of work between shift)
- Report missing/damage items on located bins.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 year relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy- Microsoft office(excel,word,powerpoi nt)
- SAP system
- Competent certificate to operate crane
- Competent certificate to operate stripping machines
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.