Clerk: Stores at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our supply department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for Stores Clerk which is based Pretoria Manufacturing. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: stores
To ensure the safe guarding of company assets and inventory whilst minimizing risk, fraud and losses by ensuring compliance to inventory management and control processes and procedure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Account for and reconcile all inventory movements daily as per RACM.
- Manage the incoming checking process to ensure ingredients, concentrates, Monsters and packaging are delivered with sufficient self-life not causing financial risk to CCBSA.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that materials are issued and returned in all locations on time as per RACM.
- Ensure weekly Age Analysis is done on all concentrates, Monster ingredients and communicated to Planning and all key stakeholders.
- Proactively facilitate ordering of unbalanced concentrate parts with the QA department.
- Assist the buyer with adhoc ZMIR6 and GIRI queries.
- To compile and issue stores documentation and reports (stock availability, stock adjustments, stock take, etc) so that customers can assist in the effective management and control of inventory.
- To report on and to be aware of the any exposed materials, short dated stock and obsolete materials so that sufficient storage space is available, assets are maximised and waste/material losses are minimised.
- Ensure that weekly age analysis is done on Concentrates, Juices and Monster Ingredients Supply Manager Materials Controller Clerk: Stores.
- To receive and issue inventory (spare parts, equipment, raw materials, tools, general stock and equipment) so that customers receive the right quantity and quality stock, spares and general equipment as per their specific needs.
- To solve situational and operational problems so that production down time is minimised and correct quantity and quality raw materials/ spares are available at all times.
- To communicate information regarding parts, equipment, stock, material, waste, etc. for information sharing, decision making, planning and record purposes.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Inventory and Stock processes
- Proof of delivery requirements
- Material Receiving processes
- Application of knowledge areas
- Extensive systems knowledge (SAP)
- Ability to utilize technology (e.g. HHT)
- Literate & numerate
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt to change
- Customer-centric approach
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 2-3 years operational experience.
- Computer literate.
- SAP and Excel experience will be an advantage.
- Clean criminal and credit check
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.