Administration Clerk: Grain Marketing - AfgriAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Free State 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Full Job Description
- Provide administration support to the Branch.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Keep track of loading information and perform weekly loading reconciliations.
- Ensure that loading information is correctly captured on the system.
- Ensure correct allocation of offloads to clients.
- Follow up on outstanding documents/information and submit loading information to the forwarding team.
- Generate reports from the system (non-delivery, settlement report, outstanding purchase contracts).
- Submit weekly delivery reports to clients.
- Reconcile reports with source documents.
- Ensure correct allocation to sales contracts.
- Submit sales reports to relevant parties for further action.
- Ensure that filing is up to date.
- Handle general queries from customers, sales clients and transporters.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE / COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Word and Ms Excel)
- Administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- Dispute resolution
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3 years of administration experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.