Bagging Attendant (Plant Operator) - Yara Animal NutritionSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Bagging Attendant (Plant Operator) to join Yara Animal Nutrition South Africa (Pty) Ltd in Durban. This position will be responsible on a shift basis, for activities associated with the bagging operations of the plant's products. The position will be located in Amanzimtoti, South Africa, and will report to the Production Foreman.
- Bagging of products into bags
- Assisting in other areas of the plant when required, such as warehouse, Phosphate plants, Molasses plant.
- Add salt, trace and other elements to blender batches
- Ensure that equipment such as hoppers, chutes, conveyors and surrounding work areas are kept clean
- Assisting with operations in other areas of the plant when required.
- Housekeeping within the plant and adherence to 5S principles.
- Re-bag and rework damaged bags
- Safety must be a priority – all Safety requirements before, during and after production must be followed and met
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Related Higher qualifications advantageous
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy, a great team player who is able to respect and abide to company rules and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours and carry 25kg and 50kgs with assistance
- Must have the ability to do simple arithmetic calculations
- Working experience in a similar plant advantageous
Basic Salary, Shift Allowance, Medical Aid, and Retirement Funding offered.
Shift hours 06:00- 18:00 and or 18:00 - 06:00 (182 hours per month) approx« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.