Service Driver - TransnetDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To transport passengers, goods and documents in accordance with road traffic rules and standard operating procedures in
order to optimize terminal productivity.
- Perform daily checks on vehicles prior to commencement of work in order to ensure the vehicle is in good working condition
- Complete daily tasks sheets, record equipment defects and advise the supervisor of defects
- Ensure that fuel and fluid levels of equipment are replenished in line with standard operating procedures
- Drive vehicle in accordance with road traffic rules and standard operating procedures and monitor vehicle performance during use
- Report accidents or incidents which occur during the performance of duties
- Ensure correct equipment and tools are utilised during the performance of duties
- Sending and Collecting vehicles to/from planned and unplanned maintenance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have Matric
- Must have a valid code 10 driver's licence with PDP
- Must have a minimum of 1-year driving experience
- Safety Conscious
- Responsible and Reliable
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.