Port Worker - Transnet TPT Durban CTGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The provision of labour as directed by the supervisor in order to ensure a safe and clean working environment or optimized cargo operation.
- Cleaning of operational equipment (such as ship-to-shore cranes’ windows; cranes’ cabins; etc.)
- Inspection of container condition
- Reefer monitoring operations
- Opening and Closing of rail wagons twist-locks
- Loading off-loading and slacking of cargo in compliance of standard operating procedures
- Tarping/untapping where applicable
- Place/ remove dunnage
- Cleaning of operational areas, rail trucks, plant, workshops, offices sheds and ablution facilities as instructed.
- Complete applicable documentation i.e. accident reports
- Identification of correct cargo handling equipment/ gear
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric with a minimum of 2 years as a port worker/general worker
- Terminal Layout
- Stack Positions
- Attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.