Driver - Bidvest Facilities ManagementDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To collect or deliver any documentation, merchandise or equipment with a company vehicle to customers.
- Reading of daily instructions for deliveries or collections
- Collecting company mails from the post office and deliver to the respective office
- Delivering & collecting equipment, documentation or petty cash, to or from internal/external customers
- Maintaining a Logbook with tracking numbers for all deliveries and collections
- Transporting of employees to other regional offices, when required
- Maintaining a Message-Book in order to take and relay accurate and timely messages to the office
- Provide basic admin support to staff whilst in office e.g. photocopying, paper shredding, filing, preparing document bundles/packs
- Loading of paper & replacement of toners on the office printer machines
- Reporting on office machine/equipment malfunction for maintenance
- Assist in the storeroom from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Public Driver Permit (PDP)
- Ability to read maps, ability to use GPS, and Motor fault finding
- 3 years relevant experience in office Driver capacity
- 1-year relevant storeman experience
- Customer/Client Focused
- Ability To Deal With Ambiguity
- Interactive Reasoning
- Planning & Scheduling
- Good Listening Skills
- Good Oral Communication
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.