Admin Clerk - Clinix Health GroupAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Limpopo 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To perform and deliver administrative work in order to process administrative transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Medical Secretary and or Management Assistant related qualification.
- Previous experience in an occupational health clinic environment is advantageous.
- Computer Literacy.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Performs administrative and office duties as required, for the Clinic Managers.
- Provide information to patients on all aspects of bookings for medicals as per Clinix standards.
- Obtain all required information and documentation from clients on medical bookings i.e. Identity documents and company/contractor information, as per the company policies and procedures.
- Capture all the required client information on booking accurately.
- Maintain client confidentiality, in all daily duties.
- Receipting of payments to be completed immediately as per Company cash management standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.