Contact Centre Agent - RicohCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In South Africa 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ricoh transforms organisations, using innovative technologies and services enabling you as an individual to work smarter. This is what we call “empowering digital workplaces”. In fact, the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change., it’s the ethos of our brand and how we drive positive change for ourselves and others.
Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we'll work for you".
Ricoh is currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Agent in the Customer Services Group division based in Johannesburg as the first point of contact for customer service calls and toner requests as well as to receive and process customer telephonic and e-mail requests to ensure the timeous and effective completion of work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you will be doing
- Log and process service & toner requests received via telephone or email
- Efficiently deal with customer queries and complaints within the SLA
- Ensure that service calls & toner requests logged for Dealer Areas are escalated timeously
- Compile labour quotation for COD customers & IT support requests as well as obtain purchase order numbers where necessary for invoicing
- Liaise with teams regarding service issues and special arrangements for clients
- Promote eService Portal to all customers
- Provide support to customers on eService portal queries
- Responsible for updating address information and adhering to the address change procedure
- Back up for on-site controllers
- Strategic account monitoring and co-ordination on required service levels
- Logging service calls and toner requests on strategic accounts
- Following up on field service calls and drive priority ETA’s
- Feedback to strategic customers on deadlines, turnaround times and completion of calls and toner orders
- Assist with occasional projects and admin functions when additional resources are required
You will ideally have
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Recent experience working in a demanding customer service environment
- 1 to 2 years experience in a contact centre environment
- Ability to assimilate and communicate complex information and the ability to work accurately at speed
- Must be a team player, reliable and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential information
- Must be able to multitask and have good problem-solving skills
- Strong telephone etiquette – be confident, calm, and professional
- Accuracy and attention to detail
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.