Shop Assistant: Mall - Signature CosmeticsSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Provide guidance, supervision and set an example for the team
- Develop and guide team members in selling techniques, product knowledge, operational standards, customer service and visual merchandising standards
- Ensure store is staffed according to agreed staffing schedules based on business requirements
- Create a welcoming, inspirational, and personalised experience for all customers
- Drive sales and turnover by motivating and inspiring the team members to achieve sales targets
- Ensure visual merchandising standards create a beautiful store experience
- Maintain a clean, neat, and tidy and fully replenished sales floor
- Ensure stock levels, stock losses and shrinkage are effectively managed
- Ensure all products are correctly priced with relevant Price stickers and /or signage
- Ensure that stock take, and cycle count variance reports are checked, variances are investigated, and stock shortages or unbalanced stock information is escalated to the Area Manager
- Ensure that point of sale and banking procedures are adhered to and raise any areas of concern with the Area Manager
- Ensure all store standards and operations policies and procedures are adhered to
- Effective execution of all operational activities within the store
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A matric, grade 12 or equivalent certificate
- A minimum of two years’ experience supervising a small team in a retail store
- A passion for cosmetics, retail, and customer service
- Knowledge of beauty and skincare products
- Strong customer service orientation
- A strong work ethic and hands-on attitude
- Sound leadership skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet operational needs
- Ability to schedule staff rota and manage attendance
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Basic proficiency with email and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant in pressurised situations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to demonstrate and promote products
- Ability to create a buzz in your store that will motivate your team and encourage customers to come back and purchase more
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.