Control Room Operator - PEP StoresSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the job
Monitoring of store security systems of Pep in the central in-house control room. Timely response and reporting of incidents within the Pep store environment. Ensures that the Pep stores security systems are functioning optimally and are maintained to set standards.
Where applicable set up and link to a central in-house control room to address criminal activity incidents within the store environment in order to decrease losses for Pep.
Monitoring of store security systems of Pep
Maintaining of store security systems
Incidents will be reported
Management of the Physical Security Operations Centre outsourced operators
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
PSIRA (Grade C)
Suitable qualification in security operations
Industry-related experience in technical systems preferably Hikvision and Texecom
3-5 years experience in a control room environment
Knowledge of Google/Microsoft office
Knowledge of Texecom systems working with back end solutions ( Wintex, Maintex)
Knowledge of Hikvision systems back end solutions. Remote system programming and monitoring on IVMS
Proven working background with Patriot systems
Communication (both verbal and written)
Resilient (remains calm in emotional situations)
Strong Emotional Intelligence
Knowledge of incident management
Able to work shifts
- Performing under Pressure,
- Listening Skills,
- Cooperation and Situational Awareness
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.