Grain Grader - OVKAgriculture Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Free State 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Main purpose of the position:
To provide support to the Silo Manager with regards to the operation of the Silo and determining the grade of commodities (grain) in a fair and ethical manner.
- Grading of commodities;
- Control over stock;
- Comply with food safety and occupational safety standards;
- Completion of administration.
- Grade 12;
- 2 years experience;
- Grain Grading courses successfully completed;
- Valid drivers license.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Sound communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Computer literate (MS Office);
- Experience in food safety an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong physical health in order to do the work (to be able to climb the Silo etc);
- Strong administrative skills;
- Must be prepared to work long hours.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.