Packing Operator - Vital Health FoodsManufacturing / Production Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Perform various tasks to fit auxiliary equipment and operate, monitor, troubleshoot and clean/sanitise machinery according to set standards to meet production KPI’s.
- Ensure and verify adequate materials and supplies are available
- Facilitate movement of raw materials to/from the required production area
- Accurate completion of production related paperwork
- Perform line production prep for line opening processes and complete all relevant documentation
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of line equipment during operation to ensure efficient, quality production with minimal unplanned stop
- Adhere to quality and food safety standards
- Perform minor maintenance checks and troubleshooting
- Set up machinery accurately
- Report defective equipment to the departmental supervisor
- Ensure that production equipment is in its original state
- Any deviations to be reported to the departmental supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12, preferably with Maths
- Previous Packing Machine Operator experience
- At least 1 year experience in a GMP production environment performing the relevant job
- Knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Knowledge of health and safety
- N2 relevant technical qualification & a valid Reach Truck/Forklift license will be advantageous
- Basic electrical knowledge would be advantageous
- High quality, safety and results focus
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.