Driver - Anova Health InstituteDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivate us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a Drivers to provide a reliable and courteous transportation service to Anova staff with safety being a top priority.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Transport Anova staff to and from the clinics and office
- Ensure that vehicles are regularly serviced and well maintained.
- Comply with traffic regulations.
- Adhere to Anova policies and procedures.
- Manage site visits-logbook.
- Assist with general office support duties.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12
- Code 10 Drivers’ license and PDP- Professional Drivers’ Permit
- At least 2 years of driving experience.
- Defensive driving course an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain a professional image.
- Good Communication skills
- Diligent attention to safety
- Be available to work on weekends when required.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.