Security Control Room Operator x6 - Clinix Health GroupSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To receive, coordinate and oversee all security control room operations, including the analysis and monitoring of outsourced functions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Operate and monitor all surveillance systems within the central Security Control Room in an efficient manner and in compliance with standard operating procedures, legislation and best practice.
- Adhere to established protocols, company policies, and standard operating procedures to maintain high levels of security, confidentiality, and compliance.
- Monitor CCTV live feed and report any unusual activity to the Head of Security, the contracted security company and Hospital Management.
- Accurately and diligently screen and analyse alerts and determine those that require further investigation by the onsite security teams.
- Ensure proper reporting of exception reports to the Head of Security for detailed root cause analysis.
- Maintain continuous communication with the contracted security company control room.
- Ensure deep understanding of differing levels of escalation within law enforcement agencies in the event of a security breach (i.e., SAPS, Fire Department, Water and Sanitation Department, Emergency Medical Services).
- Where required coordinate with relevant emergency response personnel.
- Systemic and proactive viewing of CCTV cameras for early detection of anomalies for flagging to relevant Hospital Management.
- Ensure all control room equipment is fully functioning and that video footage is recorded and archived according to CHG security standards.
- Ensure that third-party access to CCTV footage is authorised by the Head of Security.
- Ensure that recordable CCTV footage is only provided to third parties authorised by the Head of Security.
- Report equipment failure to the Head of Security for maintenance or repairing.
- Maintain a secure system for providing CCTV footage in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Ensure accurate incident reporting by documenting alarm events, time taken to respond by outsourced security services and accuracy of response by security personnel.
- Ensure that access to the Security Control Room is limited to authorised parties permitted by the Head of Security.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 with additional CCTV or Security certification.
- PSIRA Grade A qualification.
- 2 years experience in a similar environment.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.