Reach Truck Driver - PepsiCoDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Picking and staging of bulk orders from flow and statick racking
- Putaways of full pallets from production and interfactory offloads into storage locations
- Ensure daily pre-op checks are completed
- Report all faults and breakdowns of equipment to Line Manger on duty
- Ensure reach trucks are placed on charge when not in use
- Adhere to company safety standards when operating a reach truck
- Ensure that you have a valid reach truck license at all times
- Ensure correct stock handling procedures are followed in terms of picking and put away activities to prevent
- damage and stock loss through breakage
- Complete near miss reports as part of the safety and awareness culture to minimize risks and alleviate the number of recordable incidents occurring in the warehouse
- Perform all other duties as may be directed/instructed by the Line Manager or Supervisor
- A minimum qualification is a grade 12
- A valid reach truck licence
- Must pass a medical assessment
- Two-year experience as a reach truck driver
- Basic computer skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.