Sales Representative II: Kimberley DC Bread - PepsiCoSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Northern Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Achievement of revenue and volume target as per Annual Operating Plan
- Achievement of 100% customer call rate
- Achieve 90% strike rate
- Maintain 0.5% stales threshold rate
- Obtain new business as per Annual Operating Plan
- Manage cash and stock
- Pull, analyse reports to drive continuous improvement on route
- Support company cost control through efficient driving of the vehicle
- Comply with all functional and non-functional company policies and procedures, e.g. Sales; Health and Safety; etc.
- Housekeeping and maintenance of company assets, e.g Hand-Held Computers, Vehicle, Uniform, Mobile phone, etc.
- 3-year Business / Commercial Tertiary qualification
- 3 years working experience in FMCG environment, with 1 year in a selling role/selling experience
- Minimum 1-year experience operating a vehicle
- Valid Code 10 driver's license
- Valid Public Drivers Permit
- Certified Defensive Driver Certification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.