NDCRS Agent - NedbankBanking Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To collect on arrear accounts with regards to defaults on monthly instalments to reduce risk and provisions, in line with Nedbank business strategy.
- Recover funds on overdrawn accounts by collecting excess and balances on overdrawn accounts through contacting the client via telephone, emails, or SMS.
- Make a repayment arrangement with a client telephonically that is in line with the Collections procedures.
- Contact clients telephonically using predefined collections scripts to recover arrears and rehabilitate the client through contacting the client via telephone.
- Set criteria with regard to the number of accounts that need to be worked on a daily basis.
- Ensure that commitments towards arrears are made and keep to arrangements and normal instalments.
- Rehabilitate delinquent accounts and reduce bad debt (risk).
- Analyse the client's account to educate the client on how to manage the account in a way to avoids account incurring an overdrawn balance.
- Attend to customer concerns or arrangements (inbound calls) direct the clients' queries to the relevant department for resolution.
- Instruct the branches to remove blocks and holds on savings accounts.
- Instruct the branches to effect a reversal of honoring fees and unpaid charges as well as erroneous charges and fees on client's accounts.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Compliance or adherence to relevant policies, regulations and legislation.
- Adhere to turnaround times in terms of reporting to both Management and to Clients.
- Adhere to the collection and escalation procedures by following agreed standards and rules (e-mail, dress-code, telephone, leave, absenteeism policies).
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management, department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced, and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g., staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g., training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools, policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting the implementation of tools, policies and procedures.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Certificate: Call Centre, Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
- 6 months of Customer Service and Call Centre or Retail experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Compliance Knowledge
- Relevant Nedbank Human Resources policies and practices
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Decision Making
- Stress Tolerance
- Driving for results
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.