Admin Clerk (Helpdesk & Document Compliance) - Empact GroupAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of the job:
To manage assigned Procurement Helpdesk, Document Compliance, and admin tasks.
key performance areas:
- Managing helpdesk calls (authorisations, supplier complaints, general queries)
- Managing helpdesk call escalations
- Front end analysis is needed to verify the requests for consistency, completeness and accuracy in addition to overall process compliance and then submit pack to Master Data
- Collect, organise and transport documentation from different departments to the filing system as they appear
- Support the Group Head of Procurement and Admin & Compliance Manager on related projects and ad hoc requests
Education and experience required:
- Experience – 2 to 3 years of Helpdesk experience
- Experience – 3 years working experience in a Finance/Procurement related position
- Experience on a Procurement Helpdesk will be advantageous
- Experience within a corporate environment essential
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Computer literacy on MS Office is essential – especially MS Excel
- Must be a team player with strong customer-focused approach
- Capable of working independently
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.