Accessories Driver - OmniaDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Limpopo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transport and delivery of explosive accessories
- Ensures that the correct accessories are loaded as per the requisition/delivery note issued by the magazine master
Transport of accessories:
- Driving the vehicle safely and responsibly in all weather conditions and on all road surface conditions (applying the rules of road)
Schedule and drive the vehicle in such a way to be at the customer on time
- Ensures that all the tasks necessary for the transport of explosives are carried out in accordance with statutory/legal/BME requirements, (including delivery, priming, stemming and tie-up, as well as all the SHERQ requirements and assistant at magazines)
- Ensures that the correct accessories are delivered to the responsible person and signs the delivery note as acceptance thereof as per the requisition/delivery note issued by the magazine master
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Vehicle inspection and maintenance:
- Conducting the prescribed pre-use inspections and completion of the checklist
- Adhere to the require BME procedure and policies – pre use
- Sign the checklist and ensure that it is handed to the office
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle daily
- Adhere to log book procedure
Delivery of orders to customers:
- Obtain the delivery note for the order from the Magazine Master and ensure that it coincides with the Scheduling Coordinator
- Ensure that the vehicle is appropriately sealed as prescribed and that it coincides with the seal on the delivery note
- Break the seal in the presence of the client’s company Magazine Master or blaster prior to off-loading the order at the customer’s site
- Be present during the entire off-loading process
- Obtain the signed Delivery Note from the customer
- Hand in the Delivery Note in at the office
- Escalates serious offences to Foreman
- Ensure good Housekeeping tasks of the vehicle and site and ensures completion thereof
- Ensure that all SHERQ requirements are met
- Grade 12
- Dangerous Goods Permit (PDP)
- Code 8/Code B Drivers License
- Magazine Master Certificate
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in driving explosives transport
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Report-writing abilities
General Competency Requirements
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.