Artisan - AlstomArtisan Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions.
Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Gibela Rail Consortium invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Electrical /Mechanical Artisan (Temporary maternity cover) to be based in Dunnottar. The position reports to the EPU Manager.
Department: CBS Mainline
Vacancy: Electrical/Mechanical Artisan (Temporary- Maternity Cover)
Purpose of the Job
Assemble Cars in line with APSYS (Continuous Improvement tool). The position Reports to the relevant EPU Manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key responsibilities include the following:
- To assembles and sub-components of Components to Car Body Shell on passenger coaches using Standard work procedure in the Production Line following SQCD Targets.
- Perform other related responsibilities and carry out 5S responsibilities.
- Ensure that all tooling and equipment is well maintained
- Ensure that all SOPs and Safety regulations are well adhered to and immediately report deviations to superior.
- Participate and contribute in all other Production related activities i.e Kaizen and Gemba events
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- Artisan Trade qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Assembling of components with good quality
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Physically Fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and follow assembly instructions.
- Should be technically minded and practical
- Computer skills (Basic)
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Communication Skills (both Written and Verbal)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.