Customer Services Agent - Tenacity Financial ServicesCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To action, resolve or escalate a range of customer queries or complaints via inbound our outbound (as required) voice channels in a professional and customer-centric manner.
- Handle a range of customer queries and/or complaints via inbound or outbound communication channels
- Interpret and resolve queries by providing accurate account, product and / or service-related information aligned to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Escalate relevant queries to stakeholders to ensure resolution
- Capture the correct dispositions based on the nature of the query and / or complaint
- Provide a professional customer experience and satisfaction at all times
- Action administrative requirements related to customer account management accurately
- Resolve queries in line with departmental standards, Service Levels and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Promptly escalate potential crisis situations to Management
- Action all queries in an efficient, professional and timeous manner that will ensure a positive customer experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure outputs are aligned to departmental Quality Assurance standards and targets
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedure and departmental templates where relevant
- Adhere to workforce schedule i.e. start and end time, lunch and body breaks
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures e.g. Absence Management Policy, House Rules, Disciplinary Policy
- Action any other instruction from management
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service / Contact Centre experience
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute and 95% accuracy
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Experience/knowledge of retail account assistance services advantageous
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- High problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to show empathy and handle customers sensitively
- Ability to be flexible and display strong adaptability skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience
- Time & self-management skills with the ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Knowledge of contact centre and customer support functions/services
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.