Customer Services Agent - Foschini GroupCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A challenging position exist within the Customer Services Call Centre for service-driven individuals to fulfil the roles of Call Centre Representatives
Your main responsibility would be to:
- Answer all enquiries and requests from customers and stores accurately
- Achieve productivity and quality standards in the department
- Process all requests in line with operational procedures in the department
- Respond to customer queries via email
- Assist other internal stakeholders with customer queries
As an ideal candidate, you must:
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Have 1 year proven Customer Services experience within a Call Centre Environment
- Previous experience within Customer services is essential
- Have a typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Be familiar with MS Office
- Have excellent communication skills, particularly in English
- Be highly customer focused
- Have outstanding listening skills
- Have a high degree of stress tolerance
- Have high energy levels
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Reliable transport (public or private)
- Be available to work public holidays and weekends
- Must be available between 08h00 - 21h00 Monday – Sunday
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.