Sales Representative - PuratosSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Free State 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces, and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, From humble beginnings to worldwide success, join us on our journey and discover our history and heritage.
We’ve evolved from a father-and-son start-up in Belgium, to a global group with more than 9000 employees, 93 innovation centers, and more than 65 manufacturing operations across 81 countries to date. It’s with great pride that we look back on this century of hard work, courage, and innovation. Thank you for making it all possible and let’s continue building the next 100 years of shared success!
Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit, and core value our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at Bloemfontein Branch, in order to further strengthen our local Sales team, we are currently seeking a:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – (Bloemfontein, South Africa)
Reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible for:
- Achieving assigned personal sales target,
- Executing sales tasks in assigned channel in accordance with the Artisan Sales Strategy
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain & develop customer relationship.
- Deliver sales target for channel in assigned area.
- Explore new sales potential via new customers, new SKU per customer.
- Collect market information including competition information; analyse and submit to direct supervisor.
- Deal with issues related to customers, search for optimal solutions for customers
- Collaborate with Technical Dept to perform technical support to customer.
- Collaborate with Marketing Dept in customer events: Demo tour, Seminars, New product launch.
- Coordinate with other departments for the orders processing, information processing and requests from customers.
- Makes sales forecast and be responsible for the accuracy of sales forecast.
- Is responsible for debt and any late payment or bad debt from customers.
- Assist and coordinating with the Sales Manager for planning and action to develop market share in assigned area.
- Perform regular sales report and market report as required by direct supervisor.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Matric and Diploma: Sales/Marketing;
- Experience: > 3-5 years in Sales, B2B is preferable, Food sector (FMCG Market) is preferable;
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Zulu will be advantageous;
- Computer literacy: Office computer (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Other expertise: Business & result driven, presentation skill, strong interpersonal skills: establishes easily contacts, sales and negotiation skills, team player.
- Collaborating effectively: spontaneously helps team members, networking, sharing info/results.
- Communicating effectively: actively listening, negotiating, reporting, provides clear explanations that are easy to follow.
- Driving performances: results-driven, planning & prioritizing, solving problems
- Improving continuously: adapts flexibly to changes, open to learn from feedback
- Managing customer needs: understanding customer environment, builds and maintains relationship of customers, implement most suitable solutions that meet customer expectations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.